Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Fun

I'm not exactly sure when fall officially starts, but temps have been in the 60's and I've had my pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, so I'll just say it's here.  We had a fun few days, so I thought I'd post some pictures of our little adventures.

Connor and I had our first experience at a pumpkin patch! (Yes, I'm 28 and this is the first time I've been to one).   
He wasn't really interested in the pumpkins, but he thought the dirt and twigs were delicious :) (Please excuse the gross pumpkin remains in the background).

Connor with his friends, Danielle and Noemi.  "Say cheese" doesn't quite work yet. 

Nothing says Fall like the beach! We headed to Laguna and enjoyed the chilly day.  (Although Connor looks like he's ready to go fly fishing). 

We love the beach!

Our trip ended with Mommy getting a mocha from Starbucks.  The perfect end to a great October day at the beach.

Next was a family birthday party.  Connor got to meet Auntie Cousin Hanna for the first time.  He's helping her play a family favorite card game, 31.  Next year he'll have his own hand. :)

He loves his Auntie Cousin Hanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment