Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Fair

Last Thursday we went to the LA County Fair.  We went last year when I was very pregnant, and what I remember most is how much my feet hurt.  Silly me--I wore the worst shoes.  Note to self: do not wear thin sandals for hours of walking on concrete when 6 months pregnant and HUGE.  This year my feet were great and so was our little guy. 

Connor was a little unsure of the horses

He has a great view from up there!  No wonder he likes it so much!

Maybe this will make Connor NOT afraid of clowns (but aren't all kids (and adults) afraid of clowns?)

We didn't realize that a "small" corn dog was an option, so we got  this "mega" corn dog.  We were mean and let Connor get this close but didn't give him a bite.  He can have all the junk food he wants when he's a grown up! :)

Our family

It looks like Connor had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment